Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Lemur Project: Song #3


Lil Wayne "Pussy, Money, Weed"

Peep project origins here.

Should of been on the carter 3. One, I would've made this song. It would've sounded different but eventually I would've made it. Two, I'm glad I didn't because then I wouldn't be able to hear this one. I use to hate wayne, I gave him "shine" and that was about it. Then came the carter 1, then the carter 2 and a million mixtape tracks and this one. I feel like lyrically this is one of wayne's best as he compares a female to the 3 things that many of us love the most. Or perhaps he's comparing music, or some other drug? I just like to vibe out on this song really, smoke a joint and turn this song up. The beat is so mellow and the song makes you want to just chill and listen. At the end of the day, what wins me over is not only the vibe but the fact that those 3 words are many times the center of my days in this world and that wayne lays it out so easily. If my next girl asks me what I love her like, I'll just turn around and play this. I'm real easy to understand. dig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good point!

tight sheeeeeeeeit

Anonymous said...

o yeah!