Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tired of sleep........

I dunno....

I'm tired man, a little sick as well.

My whole life has been about moving in one motion. Forward. I really don't like to look back, like what is the purpose or reason in that. I understand that sometimes reflection is a good thing, I do that but....I don't like to focus on the things I reflect, just let them pass by in one fluid motion. I've been doing this music for so long, as long as I can remember. I've never slept, until recently. Last year, they thought I'd hit my peak, figured I was a one trick type of guy, ringtone's best seller type guy. No, I went to sleep and started dreaming of more. I write to much to settle for that, I think to much to settle for that, I'm too intelligent to settle for that. So now, as I begin to shake off the final sleep from my eyes I prepare to do what I have always done. Live my dreams as if they are my reality. I started out with the idea of No limits, no skycap, no glass ceiling as to hold in my thoughts, or ideas. I'm too creative to place myself into one box man. Fuck that box.

Let's break out together, I don't want to be alone on this journey....I will be if need be. But I don't want to be. I'm bored with the world as it is, I want to have some fun. I want my music, my art to reflect who I am. So, let's have some fun. Styrofoam Cups is just the start, its the house party with the discount beers and mixed drinks. Release is the dance club, the night club that doesn't close til 4. I've got more on the way but both of these songs represent me more trully than where I've been headed. I've got too much potential obi-wan! I feel like where I'm going offers more space than before. I've woken up to the idea of ideas.

I'm tired of facebook too, but I can't help but log on. How does that work?? lol.

I'm giving you 20 songs. Of me, part of the journey of figuring out where I'm going with this outlet. The problem I face isn't talent, or confidence, its direction. I think I've found it tho, so we straight. I'm giving you new music, I write so much that it just pours out onto notebooks and microphones. I'm giving you my art, however you take it. Whether you chose to take it or not. This world is to big for me not make a place for myself in it, and I've done too much dreaming to not make them all a reality. My life is my art ya dig. I ain't accepting anything less than living it.

I'm awake.

p.s, I need a female who can really sing, who may be available for shows because I got this new song, and I think a girl singing the chorus with me would sound kinda dope. Accepting apps(lol).

Another p.s Flow turned 21 2day so we're celebrating the majority of this week starting 2morro, and starting here:


No comments: